Saturday, February 23, 2008

Who will win the League Cup?

Hi, It's me again. I decided to talk about things not related to the game today. Well, this coming Sunday is the League Cup Final clash, Chelsea vs Tottaham Hotspur. Both Chelsea fans and Spurs fans will pray hard as these 2 teams clash for a prize - the League Cup trophy.

As a Man u fan, I am not too excited about this match, But as a fan of football, this can be an interesting match to watch. This two derby rivals will do their best to try to bring home the trophy.

Chelsea, as the favourites to win the match, will most likely play Drogba in the starting eleven in this match. On the other hand, Tottaham will play their best players in order to win this trophy.

Lastly, my personal predictions of this match is a 2-1 win for Chelsea as I think Tottaham's goalkeeper crisis will lead to victory for Chelsea!

No comments: